We created RTC because we didn't want people to feel alone in writing their books. Whether you're working on fiction or non-fiction, or if you already have a draft of your manuscript, you want to work with a professional editor with publishing house standards. Story editing. Copy editing. Line editing. Hiring a professional editor to support you is imperative to putting your best foot forward.
Your book is one of the most important endeavors of your life. You want a trusted partner to help ensure that you release a book that helps you leap into the new future you're after.
Determine how to take your writing to the final stage before publishing.
- Hear what aspects of your manuscript are particularly strong
- Hear what challenges need to be addressed
- Fiction: Receive feedback on tone, style, rhythm, pacing, story arc, and character development
- Non-Fiction: Receive feedback on tone, style, rhythm, pacing, depth of learning, and structure
Manuscript Analysis and Professional Editing
RTC's analysis service will help you determine the road map to completion. Then work with an RTC editor for support with line editing and finalizing your manuscript.
- The analysis is your road map
- Work with a professional editor on story editing, copy editing, and line editing.
- Never feel alone in finishing your book!