Now, in addition to leading RTC and acting as the Publisher of Conscious Capitalism Press, Corey delivers keynotes, facilitates workshops, leads storytelling hours, and emcees events.
This "thing" that happened yesterday was the most amazing thing I have ever seen happen at a corporate sales conference. Never expected that in a million years.
- Tal Spirer, Senior Sales Manager, ParTech, Inc.
His team's artistic renderings of purpose driven poetry based on audience members were a huge hit at the Conscious Capitalism 2018 spring conference.
And RTC's Vulnerability Walls continue to fascinate audiences at events and conferences hosted by Microsoft, ADP, Marketo, Workday, and other organizations around the country.
Where You'll Find Corey in 2019:
- January: Mexico City (Private Stagen Event)
- January: Dallas, TX (Workshop—Conscious Capitalism Chapter Event)
- January: Louisville, KY (Film Shoot)
- February: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
- February: Houston, TX (Gestalt Facilitation—Private Company)
- February: San Francisco, CA (Film Shoot)
- February: Dallas, TX (Private Client)
- February: Orlando, FL (EOS Internal)
- March: Miami, FL (Trajectory Mastermind)
- March 22-24: Las Vegas, NV (Conscious Capitalism Chapter)
- March 27-29: Dallas, TX (Private Clients)
- April 18-19: Dallas TX, (Private Client)
- April 22-25: Phoenix, AZ (2019 Conscious Capitalism Conference)
- April 30-May 2: Detroit, MI (Workshop—Small Giants Summit 2019)
- May 6-8: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
- May 20: Orlando, FL (EOS Internal)
- May 22-24: Dallas, TX (Private Training)
- June 12-13: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
- June 21-23: New York, NY (Trajectory Mastermind)
- July 19-21: Cleveland, OH (Gestalt Institute)
- August 21-24: Orlando, FL (EOS Internal)
- August 28-29: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
- October 14-17: Austin, TX (Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit)
- November TBD: Dallas, TX (YPO)
- November 14-16: New York, NY (Trajectory Mastermind)
- November 16-18: London, England (Thinkers 50)
- November 19: Orlando, FL (EOS Internal)
- November 20-21: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
- December 4-5: Dallas, TX (Stagen Leadership Academy)
Check out Corey's Podcast Tour for 2019:
- Professional Actor Turned Business Storyteller on Smart Business Revolution with John Corcoran
- Vulnerability in Business; Business Elevation Show (VoiceAmerica) with Chris Cooper
- Our Problems can be Solved Through Storytelling; The Business Blast Podcast with Tyler Wagner
- The One Thing You Need to Know About Conscious Capitalism on Business Infrastructure
- How to Create a Story for Your Brand; The Influencer Network with Paul Edwards
- Discovering Our Humanness Through Vulnerability; doNothing Podcast with Rob Dube
- Vulnerability is Sexy with former FBI violent crime analyst Christina Eanes
- Storytelling, Vulnerability and Leading with Love on A Geek Leader Podcast
- How Storytelling Can Transform Your Business on the HELL YES Entrepreneur
- What Do You Stand For? on the Biz 4 Good Show
- Transformative Storytelling & Sexy Vulnerability; The Daily Helping with Dr. Richard Shuster
- How to Help Employees Be Vulnerable with Jamie Irvine
- How to Connect with People in a Virtual World (segment 3, starts around 37 minutes); The Barry Moltz Show
- Conscious Capitalism with Corey Blake; On Books Podcast with Chris Castiglione
- How Leaders Can Show Vulnerability; Scaling Up Business Podcast with Bill Gallagher
- The Power of Vulnerability; Breakthrough Success with Marc Guberti
- Setting Male-Female Boundaries in the Workplace; Business Breakthrough Podcast with Estie Rand
- Storytelling, Consciousness, and Surrender; Time2Fly Podcast with Nikole Haumont
- Vulnerability is Sexy; The Hidden Entrepreneur with Josh Cary
- From Victim to Agent of Creativity; Life Through Transitions Podcast with Jon DeWaal
- The Story Behind the Brand and Person; Pioneers of Good with Kate Strong
If you're looking for someone to deepen connection at your event or your company... you've found him.
Ready to Start?
Contact us to set up a call.