This is a time for vulnerability, a time for truth, and a time for courage.
This "thing" that happened yesterday was the most amazing thing I have ever seen happen at a corporate sales conference. Never expected that in a million years.
- Tal Spirer, Senior Sales Manager, ParTech, Inc.
Corey has been delivering his signature talk to audiences of CEOs and businesses to inspire connection and engagement at work.
His work as the head of the Vulnerability is Sexy movement has culminated in a series of art installations, a TEDx talk, a card game, apparel, and a short documentary film Corey will be touring at film festivals throughout 2017.
Through Corey's presentation participants learn:
- a new approach to their relationships
- the three agreements necessary for vulnerability
- how to create a safe space for others
- how to listen without the need to rescue
- what it feels like to be seen
- how to bring this experience back into their lives
Corey's Upcoming Events and Facilitations:
- January: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- January: Houston (Values and Purpose Work—Private Company)
- January: Vero Beach (Values Work—Corporate Retreat)
- February: Salt Lake City (Vulnerability is Sexy—Young Entrepreneur Council)
- February: Houston (Values Work—Private Company)
- March: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend)
- April: Philadelphia (Conscious Capitalism)
- April: Jupiter, FL (Core Values Work—Corporate Retreat)
- April: Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management (Vulnerability is Sexy—Student Event)
- May: Detroit (Vulnerability is Sexy—Small Giants)
- May: Austin, TX (Vulnerability is Sexy—Commercial Finance Association)
- June: Galveston, TX (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- June: San Francisco, CA (Conscious Company Leaders Forum)
- July: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- July: Chicago, IL (Private Company)
- September: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend)
- October: Austin (Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit)
- December: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
If you're looking for a speaker to invite more vulnerability into your life then look no further. Reserve Corey for your next event.
Ready to Start?
Contact Kristin Westberg to set up a call.