This "thing" that happened yesterday was the most amazing thing I have ever seen happen at a corporate sales conference. Never expected that in a million years.
- Tal Spirer, Senior Sales Manager, ParTech, Inc.
Where to Find Corey:
- January: Chicago (Values Work—Private Company)
- February: Salt Lake City (Young Entrepreneur Council)
- February: Houston (Conscious Capitalism Houston Chapter)
- February: Houston (Gestalt Work—Private Company)
- February: Portland (Conscious Capitalism Portland Chapter)
- April: Chicago (Small Giants Journey)
- April: Dallas (Conscious Capitalism)
- May: Cleveland (Gestalt Couples Retreat)
- June: San Francisco, CA (Conscious Company Leaders Forum)
- June: Portland (World Domination Summit)
- October: Austin (Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit)
- December: Dallas (Stagen Reunion Event)
Corey has been delivering his signature talk to audiences of CEOs and businesses to inspire connection and engagement at work.
His work as the head of the Vulnerability is Sexy movement has culminated in a series of art installations, a TEDx talk, a card game, apparel, and an ADDY and HERMES award-winning short documentary film.
Through Corey's presentation participants learn:
- a new approach to their relationships
- the three agreements necessary for vulnerability
- the boundary between vulnerability and oversharing
- how to create a safe space for others
- how to listen without the need to rescue
- what it feels like to be seen
- how to bring this experience back into their lives
If you'd like your audience to connect to their hearts through belly laughs and soulful crying, reserve Corey for your next event.
Ready to Start?
Contact Kristin Westberg to set up a call.