We created RTC because we didn't want people to feel alone in writing their books. Whether you're working on fiction or non-fiction, or if you already have a draft of your manuscript, hiring a professional editor to support you is imperative to putting your best foot forward. Some of our edited books are shown below.
Your book is one of the most important endeavors of your life. You want a trusted partner to help ensure that you release a product that helps you leap into the new future you're after.
Determine how to take your writing to the final stage before publishing.
- Hear what aspects of your manuscript are particularly strong
- Hear what challenges need to be addressed
- Fiction: Receive feedback on tone, style, rhythm, pacing, story arc, and character development
- Non-Fiction: Receive feedback on tone, style, rhythm, pacing, depth of learning, and structure
RTC's analysis service will help you determine the road map to completion. Then work with an RTC editor for support with line editing and finalizing your manuscript.
- The analysis is your road map
- Receive support from an RTC editor to address the issues raised in the analysis
- Never feel alone in finishing your book!